This is a delicious and very easy recipe for what is best described as a S’mookie. Part S’mores, part cookie and totally delicious, this recipe can be whipped up in 20 minutes flat and I guarantee it will be a hit.
- 2 cups freshly ground graham cracker crumbs (don’t buy the premade crumbs from the store)
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Set aside.
- Drop a generous amount of the crumb mixture in to the bottom of a prepared and greased muffin tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fill each tin with the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Sprinkle tops with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 additional minutes. Cool completely before removing from muffin tin.